- Formulation and implementation of sales and marketing plans, strategies and campaigns
- Develop creative marketing and communication campaigns and lead the implementation of the event and promotions
- Manage social media platforms, as well as other online marketing approaches like eDM, SEM, SEO, affiliate etc. to build brand awareness
- Basic Video Editing
- Conduct comprehensive market research and analysis and prepare necessary reports to management
- Assist in the production of sales and marketing tools include sales kit and promotional materials
- Liaise with business partners and agencies to strive for the success of product launch, marketing events and media conferences
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration, Public Relations or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience, preferably in Printing/Media Industry
- Proven experience in Digital Marketing
- Strong understanding of social media, digital marketing tools & models, technology trends and market best practice. Google Analytics or Ads knowledge will be a definite advantage
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Aggressive, innovative, self-motivated and independent
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experiences will be considered as Senior Digital Marketing Executive
How to apply?
We offer attractive salary and fringe benefit package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*All personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only. We will retain the applications of candidates for a period of no more than 12 months.